Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the NEW Jillicious Desserts Bakeshop Blog! 

I wanted to start a new blog along with opening my new Jillicious Desserts Bakeshop and share my experience from beginning Jillicious Desserts as an idea I had while in culinary school to starting it as a part-time business, then to a full-time business out of my licensed home kitchen to our retail bakeshop where we are currently located.

This blog will also be a place where I will share our history, new dessert products, provide helpful tips for planning your wedding cake and/or desserts, information about our specialty cakes and other things related to Jillicious Desserts.

I hope that this blog will be something that you as our customers and friends will enjoy reading and sharing our journey as the Jillicious Desserts Bakeshop.  And we always welcome comments and thoughts that you would like to share with us.

*Coming up next...
We will have a three-part series of the history and journey of the Jillicious Dessert Bakeshop!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WOW!! My very first comment on the new blog and so fast!! Stay tuned for more Jillicious...and spread the word! :)

      Delete
  2. Of course there's someone who will follow you! :) Congrats on your new shop - I hope it will be a BIG success!!! So good to hear from you again. Welcome back in the 'blog world'.
    Pozdrawiam,
    Anula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anula!
      It's good to hear from you and thank you for following. It has been much too long and I'm happy to be getting back into the blog world again.
      Jill

      Delete